Link Health Campaign Manager – Remote (Houston-based)
Leveraging a get-out-the-vote framework paired with place based enrollments in healthcare settings, Link Health has an opportunity to access patients who would benefit from the $14.2B in Affordable Connectivity Program Funding.
“When patients are cut off from internet they are cut off from opportunity”
– Dr. Alister Martin, Former White House Senior Advisor, Assistant Prof. Harvard Medical School, Link Health Founder
Link Health Campaign Manager
We invite applications for the position of Link Health Campaign Manager. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual with substantial experience, ready to oversee all aspects of our pilot campaign in Houston, while also providing remote support for our digital operation in Boston. This remote role is ideally suited to candidates based in Houston.
As the Campaign Manager, you will directly manage a team of three Houston-based organizing fellows and a part-time data manager. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing the overall campaign strategy
- Managing day-to-day operations
- Hiring and managing staff
- Coordinating and implementing the field program
- Overseeing and managing the budget
- At least one cycle of experience managing a political or a public health campaign in the Houston area
- Pre-existing relationships with health sector (hospitals/ health centers) in the Houston area
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- 6-month pilot project with an option to extend if successful
- $10,000 per month as a 1099 contractor
- Contract dates: July 1, 2023 – January 1, 2024
If you are passionate about making a difference at the intersection of health and civic engagement, we would love to hear from you. Apply here.
Note: Building and/or leveraging previous relationships with community health centers in the Houston area will be critical for this role.
Know any exceptional candidates? Send them this page!